I think that books will go on to exist in some form or another. People were
probably thinking the same thing when books replaced scrolls.

The problem that I have been worried about is that we are not really passing
on antiques to the next generation. Only electronic gadgets. There really
hasn't been many new painters out there. Only in digital form which will not
be passed on.