Found a couple more yesterday.

In "Dangerous Ground", there's a scene in which Liz Hurley's character goes
to a window in an apartment and takes off her shoes, in order to climb out
and walk the ledge to get into an next-door apartment, while Ice Cube waits
outside. A few seconds after she gets in, there's shouting, and a man bursts
out of the apartment, Liz on his heels.

She's wearing kitten-heel patent leather boots.

I thought that she might've taken the time to put them on once she got
inside, as she did have the time. But, in the shot immediately following, as
she goes back into the second apartment with Cube, she's barefooted again.

The other was from one of Keith's must-sees, the M Bay Epic "Pearl Harbor"
[?][?][?] In it, Josh Hartnett and Ben Affleck's characters are, after Pearl
Harbor, promoted to captain, yet they continue to wear 1st-lieutenant's
bars. Only near the end, after Hartnett's character dies and Affleck's
returns to pearl, is Affleck seen wearing captain's bars.