Not really. The spectrum of human sexuality is just far too broad, and this
is why I personally *HATE* labels. I don't date nor am attracted to people
based on gender; I'm attracted to them based on them as a person and their
personality.

Ever hear of the Kinsey scale?

And not to get too controversial, but I suspect the default sexuality IS
bisexual and the rest is personality/environmental factors/genetic
makeup/culture.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html