I'm glad to see that Kage Baker's in the running, and saddened that it's
posthumously. I just started reading her work late last year, and I feel
that I've cheated myself by not picking it all up sooner. (You know who I'm
rooting for, I guess.)

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 2:34 PM, brent wodehouse <brent_wodeho...@thefence.us