Yes! A few years a go, I got something NSFW in the mail, a video of a couple
making love in the boyfriend's apartment. At one point, the young lady slips
below the sheets for... well, do I need to draw a map here? The camera then
focuses on the man's face, filled with pleasure. Then, in the background,
you begin to here whimpered muffling... the man eventually is curious enough
to open his eyes and looka round, where he sees his girlfriend on the floor
to his right, tied up, terror in her eyes. The man then looks down, seeing
someone still under the covers...

They rise, revealing the Burger King, with a smear of something white and
gooey at one corner of that grinning mask...

That's the day I began cringing every time a BK commercial came on.