This, I've been led to understand, is the primary reason behind grounding
flights in Europe. yet, I learned yesterday from a dear friend that there
are still moe-rons out there who are paying up to $9000 to fly about anyway.

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant