From: Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] PSA
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 23, 2010, 12:00 AM

      Right, the premiere ep of "Justice League", which i believe was called
"Secret Origins". I really loved the early eps because there were so many two-
and three-part ones. I especially enjoyed the introduction of Aquaman, in his
angry, wild-looking phase...the one where some of them went to an alternate
reality that was like some kind of perfect '50s world, with a terrible
secret..and the one where Superman was presumed killed by Toyman. Great stuff.