From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 2:30:04 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Top Ten Space Weapons

True but you know, the military industrial complex has to make it fancy so they
can make $15 Billion off of it.

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >
wrote:

I think of the devastation the Centauri caused to the Narn in B5, as they used
mass drivers to essentially send giant boulders screaming toward the planet
below. As fancy as all the EM and robotic stuff is, just dropping junk on
someone--or even sending simple ballistic missiles ship-to-shop--would be most
devastating.