It's a two-parter, so maybe the conclusion will be good? Did you dislike the
way it ended only, or the entire show? I will say, it didn't have quite the
suspense and eerie feeling of the first ep.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrianne Brennan" <adrianne.bren...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2010 9:47:15 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Weeping Angels Return to "Dr. Who"

I won't spoil the ending, but needless to say...am unimpressed.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >