Man I hope so!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <martinbaxt...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 7:17:46 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] SyFy Recent Marathons

Keith, I'm still hearing words on the whisper-stream that "Jeremiah" will be
given that. Hope so.

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >
wrote:

I hear you. Whenever I'm home during the day--which is too often, alas--I like
to catch these two shows, along with "Tru Calling" (gone too soon), "Jeremiah"
(wish it could have been given a proper finale), and even "Enterprise" (much
better in the picking-and-choosing of eps).