My luck, Keith, I forgot to shift my Autotune to this from "Ashes to Ashes".
Not posted yet on my listings, so I'll have to use the link you provided to
gt the next air time. And now, I know how lucky I am to be able to watch
this show without anyone to cringe at the display of my more primal urges.

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant