They did a nicer reissue of Volume 1 & 2 to coincide with the movie and i plan
on buying it again.. I read and loaned my copies out so much they fell apart. I
really hate DC's cheap tpbs. I have all the single issues after the first two
trades and I really need to gather them up so I can reread the entire story.

If you like The Losers check out Ed Brubaker's Sleeper and Greg Rucka's Queen
and Country series. They might be a good fit for you.