What's amusing is how narrow minded and disrespectful it is of the
people who work on the show.  A tv show  is a lot more of a team
effort than a film can be.

Hell, the massively talented writers room on Lost alone is great, much
less the great guidance given by Damon Lindelof (with the show since
the beginning) and Carlton Cuse (with it since season one).

But, you know, it's not surprising to hear that opinion.

Justin

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Keith Johnson
<keithbjohn...@comcast.net> wrote:

> i'd never considered this view of Abrams...

Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: