---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin Baxter <martin.baxter....@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 17, 2010 at 6:51 PM
Subject: 5 Lessons TV Should Learn After Losing "Heroes"
To: martinbaxt...@gmail.com

Personally, I would've been into the show, had Option #5 been manifested.

NBC finally canceled Heroes, a move early adopters of the ultimately
underwhelming superhero show probably saw coming soon after Season 2.

But all is not lost. Heroes‘ meteoric
rise<http://www.wired.com/entertainment/hollywood/news/2007/04/magkring>and
ignominious
fall <http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/05/14/heroes-canceled-by-nbc/>leave
behind much residual data for those looking to build faster, stronger,
smarter and more resilient programming. Here are five ways upcoming NBC show
The Cape <http://www.nbc.com/the-cape> — or any other superhero series
knocking around television executives’ heads — can avoid an early demise.
http://www.wired.com/underwire/2010/05/5-lessons-heroes/

--
"Between getsumei no michi and the Zero...no better place to live."

(About little moments of happiness) "If this isn't nice, I don't know what
is." -- Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A Country"

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant