From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2010 3:34:02 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] McDonald's says no way Ronald will retire

A lot of people may have been taught a lot of those things in school but they
just don't remember it. One of the arguments for not teaching history was "if
you want to know something just go online and it is at your fingertips." Which
is a ridiculous argument to me but that is the attitude of some people here.
Usually the ones making statements like that have their kids in private school
anyway. Public schools are for those "other" people. Hmm I wonder how many of
them are sympathetic to the tea party?

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 7:05 AM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >