I hear you. I'm still miffed at the "Han shot first" issue, and, as Worf said,
the redo of Luke's father's facial features.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <martinbaxt...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 12:01:54 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Return of the Jedi

Keith, the fact that it was the same as the VHS version I already owned, save
for one explosion being amped up. Lucas suckered us all in that one. If there
had been more than one bit of oomph tossed it, I might've been more forgiving.

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >
wrote:

What was it that made you disgusted only halfway through the movie?