USA is running an all day "Burn Notice" marathon, leading up to the new season
premiere at 9 pm EST. I believe that's followed by the season premiere of
another good show, "Royal Pains".
I didn't know "Burn Notice" was the most watched cable show, but that's what
USA claims. I'm looking forward to seeing the gang again.
But one question: what's up with all the yogurt?

http://www.usanetwork.com/schedules/sched.php

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice/index.html BURN NOTICE SEASON
PREMIERE TONIGHT AT 9/8C!

Michael helps Fiona and Sam protect a lawyer against the city's most dangerous
biker gang. Meanwhile, he must team up with an unlikely ally to stop a looming
terrorist threat... but quickly finds that no mission is without its price.