It took me a while to get around to seeing this film. The entire film was
basically an homage to movies from the 80s which made it a little more
authentic as long as you don't think about it.

If you haven't seen the movie, 3 old friends, and a nephew decide to take a
guy's weekend to a ski lodge that was their favorite haunt when they were in
their late teens. That's all I can really say without giving away the movie.

What kind of bothered me was if you travel backward in time then forward
again and the world has changed, what happens to you and all of the
experiences that you were supposed to have? Do you suddenly remember them?
Or are you a completely different person and you have created a paradox? (a
major one appeared in the movie)

I know I keep bringing up this topic, so please forgive me. :)