And the funny thing is most of them have never even met a Jewish person in
their life.

I was reading a post on someone's left leaning blog about casual racism. The
blogger was on a roadtrip through Alaska and stopped for gas. He struck up a
conversation with a local and out of the blue the guy tells him he should move
to Alaska because it's a great place...mainly because they don't have blacks
and jews mucking up the place like they do in the lower 48. Needless to say he
promptly said goodbye and kept driving.