B, you and the missus weren't alone in that screaming. [?] I want to call
DirecTV to upgrade my package to get HBO, but AT&T's chosen today to be a
sack of crap that sucks dollars from my wallet and not provide phone
service.

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant

<<330.gif>>