The only problem that I know of is that the drivers are always available for
mac. So you are a little limited in the hardware that you can buy, but that
is it.

The hardest thing from switching from a pc to mac is getting used to using a
one button mouse. The good thing is that you can use a regular mouse if you
want. Also some of the software works a little differently as well.

Macs are cool and they can be a lot less frustrating than pcs.