From: "Daryle Lockhart" <dar...@darylelockhart.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 10:40:14 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Jaden Smith's Karate Kid Defies Hollywood wisdom

Wow, I'm gonna search for that interview, because until you typed this, I had
Drew written off as very "Madonna" ish, in that if 'being smart' is what's up,
then she's all in. Until being dumb is what's up. Then she's at that party.

You may have singlehandedly changed my view of her.

Daryle

On Jun 21, 2010, at 9:24 PM, Keith Johnson wrote:

One of the most successful acting families in history is the Barrymore family,
with actors going back to the early 20th century. Drew has been very successful
in her own right since her days as the cute kid actor. While one may argue
about the types of movies she does, or debate her acting ability, she's
undeniably able to get and create work, having been a producer as well as an
actress. Besides, she really is a student of film history, and after i heard
her on NPR's "Fresh Air" saying how "honored" she was to speak to host Terry
Gross, I upped her assessment in my book. Any actress who regularly listens to
NPR and counts being on it an honor is okay in my book.