Just read this... pardon me if my "SQUEE" of delight hurt anyone's ears. And
Harrison Ford as the BAD GUY...

[image: "Cowboys and Aliens" is the best thing you'll see next
summer]<http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/8/2010/07/cowboysandaliensfirstlook.jpg>Probably
the most exciting thing we saw at Comic-Con today was a surprise
chunk of footage from Jon Favreau's scifi western, *Cowboys and Aliens*. It
was gritty and action-packed, plus there was a showdown between Harrison
Ford and Daniel Craig.

Favreau, whose previous films were *Iron Man* and *Iron Man 2,* said they've
only been shooting for a month, but he wanted to prep some great footage for
Comic-Con. Holy crap did he deliver. He called the movie a "by the book
Western," in the vein of John Ford, which will definitely be in 2D. (Why no
3D? He just doesn't think you can shoot a Western in digital.) And he said
his scifi influences include Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Alien, and
Predator. "We wanted it to look like practical effects, with minimal CGI,"
he added. And it really worked.

More at:
http://io9.com/5595665/cowboys-and-aliens-is-the-best-thing-youll-see-next-summer?skyline=true&s=i

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant