Firefox did another update on Saturday to address the problems with the new
version of Flash. I think that all of this mess was a strategic plan by M$
to ruin Firefox. Every time there is a new m$ update something breaks in
Firefox.

The video itself has only a couple of stills from the movie. There is no
real trailer for it yet. One of the pictures that they had released was the
main star wearing a silver helmet and silver makeup sniffing a red flower,
but that wasn't an official look of the robot.