Oh, I missed that one. That's a great one too.
Guess I'll be giving the eleventy millionth airing of the "Outer Limits"
marathon on SyFy a pass!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Baxter" <martinbaxt...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 1:45:19 PM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Two Good Marathons on TV Today

I glanced at both of those, Keith, but I'm watching "Primeval" on BBC America,
because there are a few holes in my viewing of it. But Trusty Mr DVR is
catching "The Universe" for me.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >
wrote:

Two completely different but fun marathons on TV today.
First is "The Universe", on the History Channel. I love this series' focus on
things like black holes, magnetars, the collision that created the Moon, etc.
It's cool to watch the computer generated representations of some of the major
events as well. Astronomy nut that I am, I can sit and watch this show all day
long.

Then there is another marathon of "Burn Notice", playing all day on USA. I'm
liking the show, and must say, i like Coby Bell playing Jesse as part of the
cast. I tired of his role on "The Game", a show which got sillier to me as time
went on, and like seeing him return to something more dramatic, like in his
"Third Watch" days. This being "Burn Notice", there's lot of light hearted
humour, but Jesse gets some serious moments, and in those moments, Bell's
ability is noticeable. It'll be really interesting to see what happens to his
grim promise to kill the people who burned him when he discovers who that was!

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant