I was checking out a website for obscure inventions when I ran across this
patent.

http://www.delphion.com/details?pn=US06025810__

Its called a "Hyper light speed antenna"

1997-10-02  *US1997000942824*  1996-10-02  *US1996000028204P*
 Abstract <http://www.delphion.com/help/fields_s#AB>: A method to transmit
and receive electromagnetic waves which comprises generating opposing
magnetic fields having a plane of maximum force running perpendicular to a
longitudinal axis of the magnetic field; generating a heat source along an
axis parallel to the longitudinal axis of the magnetic field; generating an
accelerator parallel to and in close proximity to the heat source, thereby
creating an input and output port; and generating a communications signal
into the input and output port, thereby sending the signal at a speed faster
than light.

 Attorney, Agent or Firm
<http://www.delphion.com/help/fields_s#AGENT>: *Martin,
Rick *;

 Primary / Asst. Examiners <http://www.delphion.com/help/fields_s#EXAMINER>:
*Wong, Don*; Clinger, James

 Parent Case <http://www.delphion.com/help/fields_s#PARN>: CROSS-REFERENCE
TO RELATED APPLICATION     This application is a non-provisional application
claiming the benefits of provisional application No. 60/028,204 filed Oct.
2, 1996.