I've never read any of the Potter books, nor seen anything past the first film.
I'm not aware of Dumbledore's powers. Can he compare with Gandalf?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrianne Brennan" <adrianne.bren...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 7:44:42 AM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] The Top 10 Bada$$ Movie Geezers

Also, what about Dumbledore? :D

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 11:55 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >