The 20 Coolest Movie Scars
HD screenshots of the best fake flesh wounds ever captured on film.
By: Gene Newman07/06/2010 10:11 am
Platoon, Sgt. Barnes (Tom Berenger)

"Shut up! Shut up and take the pain! Take the pain!" (Credit: Platoon
20th Anniversary Collector's Edition
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F1IQJG?ie=premierecom-20> )

The Dark Knight, Joker (Heath Ledger)

"Wanna know how I got these scars?" (Credit The Dark Knight [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GZ6QEC?ie=premierecom-20> )

Alien Resurrection, Johner (Ron Perlman)

"Earth, man. What a sh*thole." (Credit: Alien Resurrection [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000VCZK2?ie=premierecom-20> )

Terminator 2: Judgment Day, John Connor (Michael Edwards)

The O.G. J.C. (Credit: Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Skynet Edition)
[Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001RIY4WE?ie=premierecom-20> )

Army of Darkness, Ash (Bruce Campbell)

"Yo, she-bitch! Let's go!" (Credit: Army of Darkness [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0025VLEMK?ie=premierecom-20> )

Inglourious Basterds, Nazi Scum

Sometimes it's not the scar, but the meaning behind it. Especially when
it's, as Lt. Aldo Raine says, "a little somethin' you can't take off."
(Credit: Inglourious Basterds [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002T9H2L0?ie=premierecom-20> )

Die Hard With A Vengeance, Katya (Sam Phillips)

She didn't speak a word and still out-masculined Jeremy Irons by miles.
(Credit: The Die Hard Collection [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000W4HIY0?ie=premierecom-20> )

Rambo: First Blood Part II, John Rambo (Sylvester Stallone)

"Murdock. I'm coming to get you!" (Credit: Rambo Box Set [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015XHP4K?ie=premierecom-20> )

300, King Leonidas (Gerard Butler)

"This is where we fight! This is where they die!" (Credit: 300: The
Complete Experience [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001LF2WCC?ie=premierecom-20> )

Last Man Standing, Hickey (Christopher Walken)

"I don't want to die in Texas. Chicago, maybe. But not Texas." (Credit:
Last Man Standing / The Last Boy Scout (Action Double Feature) [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003F18008?ie=premierecom-20> )

The Edge, Styles (L.Q. Jones)

"'Cause he's smarter than the panther." (Credit: The Edge [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0038Z5SEW?ie=premierecom-20> )

Waterworld, Deacon (Dennis Hopper)

"Don't just stand there, kill something!" (Credit: Waterworld [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002LFAHBE?ie=premierecom-20> )

Slumdog Millionaire, Latika (Freida Pinto)

"I thought we would meet only in death." (Credit: Slumdog Millionaire
[Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P9KR94?ie=premierecom-20> )

Sin City, Hartigan (Bruce Willis)

"And after I pull off that miracle, maybe I'll go punch out God."
(Credit: Sin City [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001R4KQDE?ie=premierecom-20> )

Heartbreak Ridge, Sergeant Thomas Highway (Clint Eastwood)

"My name's Gunnery Sergeant Highway and I've drunk more beer and banged
more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you
numbnuts put together." (Credit: Heartbreak Ridge [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ASLJOK?ie=premierecom-20> )

Die Another Day, Zao (Rick Yune)

Bond: "You know, I've missed your sparkling personality." (Credit: Die
Another Day [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AQO3TW?ie=premierecom-20> )

A History of Violence, Carl Fogarty (Ed Harris)

"This isn't a completely dead eye, it still works a bit." (Credit: A
History of Violence [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001JNNE1O?ie=premierecom-20> )

Gangs of New York, Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting (Daniel Day-Lewis)

"On the seventh day the Lord rested, but before that he squatted over
the side of England and what came out of him was Ireland." (Credit:
Gangs of New York [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017APQ1K?ie=premierecom-20> )

Death Proof, Stuntman Mike (Kurt Russell)

"I'm afraid you're gonna have to start getting scared. Immediately."
(Credit: Death Proof [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001F0TM5I?ie=premierecom-20> )

Domino, Ed Moseby (Mickey Rourke)

"Love is a battlefield, baby." (Credit: Domino [Blu-ray]
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001H7QCFC?ie=premierecom-20> )

http://www.premiere.com/List/The-20-Coolest-Movie-Scars
<http://www.premiere.com/List/The-20-Coolest-Movie-Scars>