Wyclef Is Considering Running For President Of Haiti
By The Urban Daily
<http://theurbandaily.com/author/theurbandailystaff2/>July 26, 2010
1:31 pm

[image: Wyclef Jean]

Wyclef Jean is mulling over a career change.

“I can’t sing forever,” the Fugees star told
CNN<http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/26/wyclef-jean-considering-running-for-president-of-haiti/>after
a published report from Canadian publican Le Droit said that ‘Clef was
considering a career in politics.

‘Clef says he’s filled out the proper paperwork in case he decides to go
through with it, but he says he’s still thinking it over.

“Wyclef’s commitment to his homeland and its youth is boundless, and he will
remain its greatest supporter regardless of whether he is part of the
government moving forward,” said a statement released by his foundation.
“At this time, Wyclef Jean has not announced his intent to run for Haitian
president. If and when a decision is made, media will be alerted
immediately.  Please let us know if we can help with anything else.”

 *RELATED: Wyclef’s Yele Haiti Pays For Three Kids’ Artificial
Limbs<http://www.theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/allhiphop/wyclefs-yele-haiti-pays-for-three-kids-artificial-limbs/>
*
*RELATED: Wyclef Compares Himself To MLK, Calls Critics “Auncle [sic]
<http://www.theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/casey-gane-mccalla/wyclef-compares-himself-to-mlk-calls-critics-auncle-toms/>
*