I love everything about this story: found at the bottom of a drawer; sold in
1974 for $300; Alaskan climate preserves 70 year-old comic magazine in near
pristine condition.  That is the trifecta of the comic book holy grail.

~rave!

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "brent wodehouse" <brent_wodeho...@...>