Looks like, instead of just sharing actors between shows, SyFy is actually
sharing characters now. Tonight's "Warehouse 13" guest stars the character
Fargo, currently the head of Global Dynamics (thanks to the recent timeline
changes) over on "Eureka".  He's been sent to upgrade their computer system. It
was cool to see the crossover, especially when Fargo said he didn't originally
think the Warehouse was anything but a rumour on the Net.

On this week's Eureka, Claudia is then sent to Global to help with some issues
they have there. Ought to be interesting to see how she reacts to the gang over
there, especially Carter.

I guess this means that these two shows are genuine hits for SyFy. I certainly
enjoy their lighthearted fun, especially the slightly changed "Eureka".