I'm going to state my piece on #10, which is that Hollywood chose to *make*
it look like another Harry Potter, especially on the posters. The movie
itself is based off a series of books by Rick Riordan. How alike they are to
HP you'd have to read them and decide for yourself; I've read the first two
and I honestly didn't see much of a comparison between them beyond the very
superficial.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html