From: "Martin Baxter" <martinbaxt...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 6, 2010 8:28:36 AM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Great Shows on The History Channel Today

I finally did catch it, Keith. DirecTV showed it on an offset channel at 8.

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >
wrote:

That ep of the Universe will air again at 6 pm EST. The Bruce Lee special is
halfway through its rerun right now (5 pm EST). There's a later a new ep
dealing with Mars. I may catch some again, juggling between that and "Shark
Week" on Discovery. I may have to forego watching the new eps of "Burn Notice",
"Royal Pains", and "White Collar", but since those shows are rerun eleventy
million times, it's not a problem.