Saw part of that, rave. Unfortunately, it was the parts with Tarzan and
Bomba. Still, the man cut an impressive figure. My favorite role of his was
as the scout Jake Sharp in the IMO-excellent Richard Books western "The
Professionals" (which may pop up from time to time on Encore Westerns, for
those interested). I like quiet, competent characters.

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant