From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 7, 2010 9:58:50 PM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Welcome to the future...

I was thinking that maybe folks were sharing id badges or using fake id badges
to go to the gym. They were just using a barcode system check in originally and
checking the expiration date. So maybe people were sneaking in for a workout?

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 2:40 PM, Martin Baxter < martinbaxt...@gmail.com >