Man changes name to from In God We Trust to One Nation Under God ... One Nation
Under A Grove is amused.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-08-07/news/ct-talk-under-god-0807-20100807_1_zion-man-steve-kreuscher-court-fees

For the love of God.

The second of seven religious name changes planned by a Zion man — from In God
We Trust to One Nation Under God — was approved Friday by Lake County Associate
Judge Helen Rozenberg.

One Nation Under God, who was known as Steve Kreuscher before he made his first
name change in 2008, said his next name will be 777, a sequence significant in
Christianity.

Under God, 59, said he's making the name changes to draw attention to the need
for the Christian "unity" America had in the 1950s and because of the loss of
"religious freedoms" in the United States, including school prayer.