From: "B Smith" <daikaij...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 3:59:30 PM
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Geeks cool off at box office

Exactly. I plan on seeing the movie because I loved the comics but someone
coming in fresh would be a bit bewildered at the whole thing. From what I hear
it's excellent if you get it but if it doesn't scratch your itch you'll be less
than satisfied. It's a niche film but early audience response may have skewed
expectations.