rave, not buying this for a second. Any "poll" is all in who and what you
count, or choose not to count. Everyone I've talked to about "Warehouse13"
is saying that it's even better than before, and they aren't going anywhere.
And, as "Hawthorne" is now a fixture on TNT days, I don't doubt that its
numbers are up. As for that other show you mentioned, I can't find a soul
who'll admit to watching it. Maybe they did so, and are presently overcome
with shame?

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant