Finally got to see it and I loved it. It's a great mash up of a comic book,
videogame and romance genres. The pacing is a little rushed but they cover a
lot material. Unfortunately a couple of characters(Kim and Envy) get shorted
but that couldn't be helped. It can be a little daunting for the uninitiated
but if you let yourself get caught up in it's magic it's quite the ride.

Cera was a bit unlikeable at times but comic book Scott has same issues. The
supporting cast was dead solid perfect. Mary Elizabeth Winstead was a good
choice and gets some good acting in as Ramona. Ellen Wong was perfect as the
lovelorn Knives Chau. Kieran Caulkin nearly steals the movie as Wallace Wells.

I can see why it left some folks cold because it's a very niche film but a very
good one.