In the Wired story (which isn't on their page anymore (??)), they describe
the team he uses to dig up his facts. Sounds a lot like the team in the AMC
series Rubicon. Only six-full-time staffers and a few more volunteers.

>>> CBSNews.com<http://nl.cnet.com/global_unsub?email=hellomahogany%40gmail.com&id=103568426&trial_id=25332682&list_id=e879&unsub=1CBSNews.com>,