<<I can use some of the issues you guys have raised when we have the
discussion--

To give Tananarive her Due, my favorite is "My Soul to Keep" (I
thought that was supposed to be a movie starring Blair Underwood)--I
think she tapped into a real fear of single women--that looking for
Mr. Goodbar who is this guy really is he too perfect thing.

The Living Blood--the sequel--was good but uneven--it read almost
like it was written by two different people--

I liked The Good House.  Joplin's Ghost, though parts of it were set
here in St. Louis I was rather lukewarm toward.

--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, Princess Watterson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/DtIolB/TM