Omega Room Press
_http://www.omegaroohttp:_ (http://www.omegaroom.com/)

We  will consider all genres and literary submissions but our
focus is Sci/Fi and  fantasy.

Omega Room will only consider complete and edited  manuscripts.
There are many fine editors out there. Check the  Editorial
Freelancers Association (_http://www.the-http://w_ (http://www.the-efa.org/)
) if you  need
help.

We are interested in lengths of 80,000 words to 150,000.

Please submit cover letter (including author's bio), two to three
page synopsis and the first 50 pages to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Acceptable  formats are anything that can be opened in Word.

Please read full  guidelines and FAQ before submitting.

Submission Guidelines: _http://www.omegaroohttp://www.omegahtt_
(http://www.omegaroom.com/ORBsubmit.htm)

...-...-...-...-...-....-...-....-...-..

LodeStone
_http://www.omegaroohttp://wwwhttp:/_ (http://www.omegaroom.com/ORB-LS.htm)

Omega  Room Books is seeking short story and art submissions for
"Lodestone."

"Lodestone" is an collection of science fiction and fantasy short
stories where taking a journey is an integral part of the story -
not  just a story with characters who take a journey, but one
where the journey is  an important part of the plot. We are
interested in lengths up to 30 pages  and are open to art and
poetry as well. Payment will be a copy of the  anthology and a
small percentage of the roylaties, to be determined later.

...-...-...-...-...-....-...-....-...-..

Maniac  Press
_http://www.freewebshttp://www.freewh_ (http://www.freewebs.com/maniacpress/)

The  following 3 calls for submissions are all from Maniac Press.
Submission  Deadline for all anthologies listed is

The payment for an  accepted story is an equal split of profits
among contributors. Payments will  be paid quarterly and will only
be paid if there are enough royalties to  split among
contributors.

No simulatenous or multiple submissions (if  you're rejected,
don't submit again unless we request you to). Reprints are  okay,
just let us know where it's been.

If you're interested in  submitting, send your story as a Word or
RTF attachment to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) .
Please  also include a
list of publication credits.

...-...-...-...-...-....-...-....-...-..

MIND  GAMES will be a print/POD anthology to be published later
this year. It will  feature 25 stories.

Our minds are the more complex things in our bodies.  They corrupt
us, they tell us to do things, they help us imagine all sorts  of
events, and they're the keepers of our dreams.

Sometimes the mind  can be an awful place, and it can play tricks
on you, or just plain crazy  shit could be going on up there. We
like this idea, and we want you to write  about it.

Give us a story about a terrible dream that turns out to  be
reality. Give us a story about a man battling his mind about
something  awful. Whatever it may be, make it well-written, make
it interesting, and  most importantly make it enjoyable.

Word count: 1500 - 6000 words. Not  longer, not shorter.

Full guidelines: _http://www.freewebshttp://www.freewhttp://www.htt_
(http://www.freewebs.com/maniacpress/mindgames.htm)

...-...-...-...-...-....-...-....-...-..

HAUNTED  HELLHOUSES OF HORROR will be a print/POD anthology to be
published later this  year. It will feature 20 stories.

You know the drill. A family moves  into a house, unsuspecting of
its past, unknowing that three thousand people  were slaughtered
there. We like this drill and want you to take it to  another
level.

We are especially interested in humorous, gruesome, and  original
spins on the haunted house idea. Make your  submission
interesting, enjoyable, and entertaining, as any short  story
should be.

Word count: 2000 - 6000 words. Not longer, not  shorter.

Full guidelines: _http://www.freewebshttp://www.freewhttp://w_
(http://www.freewebs.com/maniacpress/hhh.htm)

...-...-...-...-...-....-...-....-...-..

TERROR'S  EMBRACE will be a print/POD anthology to be published
later this year. It  will feature 25 stories.

Everyone talks about love at first sight, a  wonderful man/woman,
a relationship, a marriage, the dream of finding your  true love.
But sometimes it ain't always pretty. There's always that  dirty
old man out there stalking you, or it turns out your lovely
wedded  wife ain't so lovely and has a hideous past.

We like that idea. And we  want you to write about it. Give us a
story about a romance gone wrong, a  bloody romantic relationship,
a honeymoon that spins out of control-whatever  it may be, as long
as it's well-written, interesting, and  enjoyable.

Word count: 2000 - 6000 words. Not longer, not  shorter.

Full guidelines: _http://www.freewebshttp://www.freewhttp://wwwhtt_
(http://www.freewebs.com/maniacpress/tembrace.htm)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/DtIolB/TM