Chris:  just a heads up.  some people tend to read there emails in the
  order they receive them.  and then do not realize the questions they
have are answered in later emails.  There is usually no negtive
meaning behind their inquiry and at least as far as I can see there
was non in Anor's.  I got the impression that she ws excited to know
the source so that she could use it in her thesis

Tracey

--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Hayden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/DtIolB/TM