This is a group dedicated to bloggers who are also writers, or to
reviewers who review on Amazon. It's based on networking and the idea
of virtual book tours

If anyone wants to join, please come on over. Here is the description
of the group.

Every month, we will try to do reviews or post a comment on a book
written by one of our members.

Reviews aren't necessary. Although if we do happen to do a review on
the blog, I think we shouldn't forget to post it on Amazon or to the
publisher of the book. If a person gets a pdf, they can post an
excerpt of the book. Or not. If someone receives a review copy, it's
only fair they post a review to their blog.

We want everything to be easygoing. We're all busy. This is not
supposed to be a burden. Those who can't post a review will also be
contributing if they post a jpeg of the book cover and a synopsis or
small mention to their blog.

We should try to do the same book all in the same month. That's not
too much to ask.

Members of this group may not be forced to tour books for one of
three reasons:

1: if they object to the contents of a particular book.
2: if a blogger is sick or extremely busy
3: if a member of the group wants to tour the book of someone not in
the group, that's fine. The other bloggers are free to go along but
it is not mandatory if they do so. I just don't want us to get into
the habit of doing tours for writers who tend be users and after one
has spotlighted them they disappear.

Nor do I think we should let strangers email us with synopsis of
their books begging us to spotlight them. We aren't there for them.
And our goal is to help primarily bloggers in our group.

It would also be good if we posted each other's weblog links to our
site if possible. If a blogger reviews a book, the other bloggers
taking part in the virtual tour should post a link to that review.

-C