From: Carole McDonnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2007 9:50:59 AM
Subject: [SciFiNoir Lit] Re: What are you reading?

Fever in the Blood by Robert Fleming
I've heard that Acacia is great but am not reading it as yet. It's
supposedly quite good and intense, a great world to get lost in on a
train.

Hey, if my book were already published, I'd recommend it. But it goes
to the printer on July 23rd...so you're out of luck on that. (smile)

Have a fun and safe trip.

-C

--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@ yahoogroups. com, "my_current_ identity"