1.   Name: B. Sharise Moore

2.   Location: Prince George's County, MD

3.   Nickname/ Alias: B. Sharise Moore

4.   Favorite Speculative Fiction Genres: Fantasy, Afrofuturism, Sci-fi,
Horror, Urban Fantasy

5.   Favorite Speculative Fiction Books: The Parable of the Sower and Talents
by Octavia E. Butler, My Soul to Keep by Tananarive Due, The entire Vampire
Huntress Series by LA Banks, The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling, Wicked by
Gregory Maguire, Vegas Bites: A Werewolf Romance Anthology by LA Banks, JM
Jeffries, et. al, The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien

6.   Favorite Speculative Fiction Authors: Octavia E. Butler, LA Banks, JK
Rowling, Tananarive Due

7.   Favorite Speculative Fiction Characters: Lauryn Olamina (Parable of the
Sower/Talents), Anyanwu (Wild Seed), Damali Richards (Vampire Huntress Series),
Professor Dumbledore, Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter Series), Legolas (LOTR),
Gallah (Taste),
Born (Taste), Jessica Wolde (My Soul to Keep), Yonnie (The Vampire Huntress
Series)

8.   Favorite Speculative Fiction Film or TV Adaptation of a Book: The Harry
Potter Films, The Lord of the Rings Films

9.   Topics of importance to you: The blurring of genres, speculative fiction
writers of color receiving more exposure in the literary world, people of color
on the big screen in speculative fiction films

10.  Your views on how people of color are depicted in Speculative
Fiction: Unless the work was written by person of color, people of color only
play lesser roles. This must change. The world is quite diverse, speculative
fiction should mirror this.

11.  Your own published works, if any: Taste, Book I (Fantasy/Erotica)

12.  Your web site: www.blaqmermaidpress.com

13.  Your Speculative Fiction Pet Peeves: None

14.  Memberships in science fiction clubs: Black Science fiction society

15.  Anything else you think is important: I can't wait to share ideas with you
all!

B. Sharise Moore
Author of Taste: An Erotic Fantasy Series, Book I
Purchase the novel today!
www.blaqmermaidpress.com
www.myspace.com/tastefantasyseries
"Art is a step in the known toward the unknown." ~ Kahlil Gibran