The Hangover (Funny but not as funny as advertised)

Cloverfield (Finally broke down and bought it)

The Forbidden Kingdom (Much better than I expected)

Not Quite Hollywood(A documentary on Australian explotation films and B-movies)

Point Blank (Finally got around to watching it to see how it compared to
Payback and the novel)

If QT is to be believed he plans on doing a Basterds-centric Inglorious
Basterds prequel. We need more Hugo Stiglitz!