Thanks for the quick response Juan.

Sorry. I DID mean Jython. The real issue is porting this hybrid
Scikit-image/openCV/Python 3.5 code on to an Android tablet as an app. I am not
an expert on that Android environment but thought Java was the common
development platform. If there are other ways to accomplish that, I am all ears!

Thanks.

Dipu

Dipankar “Dipu” Ganguly
dipu...@gmail.com