Hey,
sorry I did not understand. Are you asking me to change the code in order
to add these features?
I can probably rewrite the randomized l1 class in order to include these.
Only few changes are needed. On the other side I do not have a lot of
experience with github so I am not sure how to do this.
Let me know.
Luca