Hello Ruchika,

I don't think that scikit-learn currently has algorithms that can train with positive and unlabeled class labels only. However, you could try one of the following compatible wrappers, - http://nktmemo.github.io/jekyll/update/2015/11/07/pu_classification.html
  - https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/pull/371

(haven't tried them myself).

Also, you could try one class SVM as suggested here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25700724/binary-semi-supervised-classification-with-positive-only-and-unlabeled-data-set

--